The word RESTORE has been rolling around in my brain for over a week now.
- Last week I was reading a book on the life of William Wilberforce. He said, “True holiness is RESTORING the image of God back to humanity.”
- Read Jer 33:26 this morning: “I will RESTORE them to their land and have mercy on them.”
- The Big Idea in Connection City’s 65th St. this Sunday is “God wants to RESTORE the world…”
- Laura read her life mission statement to me yesterday which starts out, “I will RESTORE…”
- Today I was introduced to Geoffrey Canada who is RESTORING the city of Harlem.
Geoffrey has found his ONE THING. This guy had a crazy dream and that dream is becoming a reality. I was blown away by what he is doing and how he is RESTORING a community that had been written off.
He’s coming to Tulsa on March 25th. Can’t wait to hear him in person. I’m hoping a little bit of his passion and drive will rub off on me. I am becoming more and more convinced each day that Connection Church is called to RESTORE the mind, body, and soul of our community. What does that look like? I’ve got some crazy ideas and dreams rolling around in my head. Can’t wait to see what God does with them.