In his book, Ruthless Trust, Brennan Manning says, “Craving clarity, we attempt to remove the risk of trusting God.”
And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith? Matthew 6:30
You may not have clarity, but you can have certainty when you allow the Holy Spirit to guide your decision making process.
5 Ways the Holy Spirit Guides
1. Has God spoken to me through His Word?
2. Have I sought Godly wisdom from some trusted advisers?
3. Is God orchestrating these circumstances?
4. Do I have a peace from God?
5. Has God given me a vision or dream?
If I can answer these 5 questions with a level of certainty then I move forward and trust that God will bring the clarity.
(Special thanks to my coach Brad Sprague for “5 Ways the Holy Spirit Guides.”)